Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lenten Gratitude Day 20 & 21


Votive Candles, originally uploaded by Lawrence OP.

Yesterday I was weary. My day at work was full of teenagers that gave me attitude and eye rolling and even a few bold-face lies.

Every once in awhile, I get tired of trying to eat right, stick to a tight budget, exercise, etc. etc. Yesterday I was tired of all those things. I needed a break.

So I didn't eat well, I didn't exercise and I didn't post anything here. But I did think about my gratitude at the end of the day, when I felt much better, for just have a break from it all.

728. A huge orange ball of sun greeting us on the way to work/school in the morning.
729. Eating lunch outside three days in a row.
730. More than 10,000 steps today!
731. Lime and salt popcorn and Diet Dr. Pepper for afternoon treat at work.
732. Spring flowers that seem to have come up overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails