Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lenten Gratitude: Day 21


Violet, originally uploaded by lucdgbxl.

528. Troy and Meg playing "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" on the Wii.
529. The fact that even though transition is hard, hard, hard, I feel better and stronger emotionally, physically, spiritually, and more like myself than I have in years.
530. Phone calls.
531. The means of grace, and the hope of glory.
532. Working closer to home tomorrow.
533. Confessions, forgiveness, grace.
534. Pushing myself a little bit more every time I exercise.

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY like this list, sweetie! Thanks for spurring us on to gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,
    Applause, applause for pushing yourself to be physically fit! It also sounds like you are doing a fine job in the other areas of your life, as well!
    Praying you have a restful, fun weekend!
    ~a

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails