Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lenten Gratitude: Day 11


drops in drops, originally uploaded by Steve took it.

488. Quiet Sabbath at home; when one if weary on the journey to finding a church home.
489. Thunderstorms.
490. Knowing that we'll have to move again this summer prompting me to get rid of more stuff, to continue to learn to live with less.
491. Sharing computers=better time usage for all of us.
492. Reading a whole book in a day; something I haven't done for so long!
493. Being able to request books to my branch of the library from my couch.

1 comment:

  1. So, you are also a book lover! I have gotten into reading Lisa Gardner...stricktly brain candy. Her books are murder mystery with some language that I skip over...like I said, brain candy..total escapeism!
    I just noticed you have a tab for books you want to read this year. I will have to check that out.
    Praying for you and your family today.
    blessings
    ~a

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails