Saturday, January 1, 2011

Starting the New Year Right


Start of Something New, originally uploaded by Taylor.McBride™.

I'm actually enjoying winter. I'm sad that our snow all melted; now all the debris of life is glaringly obvious.

This picture reminds me of fresh starts, though.

Here are a few things I have done so far to "start the new year right."

1. Cleaning out/organizing my email accounts and inbox. Whew, what feels better!

2. Decluttering my laptop desktop.

3. Writing important dates that I already know about on my calendar. I like flipping over the new month knowing that the basics are already there.

Still on the to-do list:

4. Give my desk a once-over to get rid of clutter and stuff I don't need.

5. Clean out the fridge. Our fridge here has glass shelves instead of the rack type things. And those shelves are nasty right now :( Now you know why it's still ON the to-list.


I'm still working on my full goal list for 2011 :)

1 comment:

  1. Heather,
    Great job so far! I too need to clean out my fridge. I was going to do that but instead I made a gingerbread cake...I also want to de-cluttered my closet. Perhaps tomorrow after church.
    blessings
    ~a

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails