Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful

November marks the beginning of my favorite time of year. This year I am keenly aware of many, many blessings.

Psalm 16
 5 LORD, you alone are my portion and my cup;
   you make my lot secure.
6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
   surely I have a delightful inheritance.
7 I will praise the LORD, who counsels me;
   even at night my heart instructs me.
8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD.
   With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
 9 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
   my body also will rest secure,
10 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
   nor will you let your faithful one see decay.
11 You make known to me the path of life;
   you will fill me with joy in your presence,
   with eternal pleasures at your right hand.




holy experience


362. A new job.
363. The news that we can keep our borrowed car until SEPTEMBER!!!
364. Great people to work with.
365. Kids who have transitioned well and who both made the A-B honor roll, as well as being highly appreciated by all their teachers.
366. New friends who make time and space in their life for me.

367. Watching hockey with my hubby.
368. The kids playing games together nicely.
369. A boy who comes home from school on Friday and without being asked, unloads and loads the dishwasher.
370. New coats.
371. Chances to minister to people.
372. New (used) books.
373. Planning Christmas surprises.
374. Blasting the radio in the car.
375. A full moon against an indigo sky and lacy black trees.
376. Aldi pizza nights.
377. Sitting around a kitchen table with new (female and my age) friends.
378. Not having to cook dinner two Friday nights in a row :)
379. An extra hour of sleep!
380. Waking up before the alarm.
381. Long time friends newly on facebook.
382. Looking forward to Thanksgiving and my birthday with my brother for the first time in MANY years.
383. Long lingering lunch with my friend Sabrina and wandering around Michael's afterwards.
384. A gorgeous, mild fall.

385. Parking spots close to where I need to be.
386. Christmas fairs at retirement homes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails