Friday, October 1, 2010

7 Quick Takes Friday #8


  1. I'm so happy that it's fall! I am soaking it all up! I love the cooler weather, the leaves started to change, everything about it :)
  2. I have been feeling so grateful for these months of not having a job. It has given me the space and time to settle well, to rest both physically and emotionally (12 years of living in another culture wears you down!) When I remembered to trust God for timing and the right job, it has become easier to just "sit and wait."
  3. I can feel my organization/administrative urges starting to kick in again, which is always a good sign. I'm well aware that life will change if/when I start working full-time and I know I need to get some things in place to manage the ensuing chaos.
  4. It feels really good when God continues to confirm/affirm us being here. It's so invigorating when I see God's fingerprints in ever small areas of our life.
  5. It's my hubby's birthday on Sunday. It's the blissful time of year when we are both the same age :) Until November. Hee hee.
  6. I'm having fun with Swagbucks. I'm excited about earning $5 gift certificates to Amazon just by doing a internet searches that I do anyway.
  7. I have had a deepening awareness and heart for prayer lately. So many things to pray about!
For more Quick Takes, hope over to visit Jennifer by clicking the photo above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails