Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hysteria and putting the devil on notice

Troy and I crawled into bed with our fleece Natura blankets like overtired toddlers who just wanted some comfort. As we processed everything we are dealing with right now, both in ministry, and in our own transition, we started to giggle helplessly. It all seemed just a bit ludicrous :) So we giggled a bit and then felt better.

"What if we waited too long for my green card and they won't let me in the country? I'll have to fly to Canada and wait there." More giggling.

"It's because Satan doesn't want us to finish well" I said. "He wants us to leave Madrid with our tails between our legs."

That made us both a little bit fiery.

So then, we are putting the devil on notice. He can darn well expect a lot of interference from us.

We will not go quietly into the night.

So there!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails