Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hope


~ You Are My Sunshine ~, originally uploaded by suesue2.
The sun has been out for several days in a row now and we've had beautiful blue skies with nary a cloud to be seen.

I can feel the difference it's making in my heart, seeding hope.

The long, rambling, hysterical giggling infused phone conversation I had with my spiritual director last night was also sunshine to my soul.

As is the fact that my hubby is picking up immigration paperwork for me at the American embassy this morning, and that nobody seems to be saying things like "You may not ever enter our country." Because you, that's my very realistic expectation of what could happen.

Still no certain job or income in the bag, but hope springs eternal.

P.S. Happy St. Patrick's Day. In its honor, a wee joke :)
"Irish Blessing

May those that love us, love us.

And those that don't love us, may God turn their hearts.

But, if He can't turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles so we will know them by their limping.
via GCFL

1 comment:

  1. paperwork in hand. Next Wednesday, I will turn it in. Hold on, there's hope! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails