Thursday, March 18, 2010

Braid


Braid, originally uploaded by sweeetcaroline.

Meg has really thick hair. Since we have both been growing ours out to donate to Locks for Love, she has a lot of hair to deal with.

To keep it from developing really bad snarls, we have developed a nightly ritual. Meg brings me her brush and a hairband. We sit on the couch, and I brush her hair through and braid it in a big fat braid, so it´s not such a mess in the morning.

I will miss that when she gets her hair cut off this summer!

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was going to be about the other day when you braided your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do the exact same thing for about 14 years+ of my life (well, I was the one getting my hair braided). Definitely helps with the snarls! - April

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails