Friday, March 26, 2010

7 Quick Takes Friday #4



 #1

I made it to Easter vacation!!! WOO HOO. My kids don't have school until Monday, April 5th, and I don't go back until the 6th. 
#2

This weekend we spring ahead (I never understand why the whole world doesn't do this at the same time,  but they didn't ask me!) It usually seems to happen on a weekend when I can least afford to lose an hour sleep, so I'm really happy that this year it happens over vacation!!! :)

#3

On Thursday, our church leaves for our annual Easter Retreat. I can't wait. It is always a great time of getting away together and really "sitting" with Easter. Love it. The kids are super excited as well, which I love :)

#4

It's the first day of Easter vacation, and the dog barked to get out of her crate at 7:30 am. Nice, Lexi. Now she's asleep at the other end of the couch. She tried to sleep on my pillow, which I brought out,of my room but I kicked her off!

#5

We just got our copy of this Bible in the mail today. I'm really glad we found it. We'll be using it for family devotions. It's arranged according to the church calendar, which we follow both as a church and a family You can find out more about it here.

#6

For the first time since I think we have been living in Madrid, we missed Ben & Jerry's free cone day. :( It has typically been in April, and maybe we have been eating too much of their ice cream, because this year they snuck it in this past Tuesday. We are all very sad :(
#7

This is the "fluffy" version of Quick Takes, because of the apparent lack of depth in my life :) That is all. Thank you for playing along!

Click on the photo above to visit Jennifer at Conversion Diary for more quick takes.



2 comments:

  1. what - we missed ben & jerry's? we missed it last year too cause we were in the us. how could they just change it on us like that? - april

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did not miss the free cone day. It was in March in the USA but according to the international website, it is April 27th here in Spain. Start thinking about what flavors you want.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails