Saturday, February 20, 2010

Psalm 43


bokeh lantern, originally uploaded by Will Montague.
Troy and I are taking the 40 days of Lent to pray without ceasing about our future: possible jobs, locations, pretty much everything we have been thinking and dreaming. We want to hold our future with open hands, and for God to speak clearly, for Him to open or close doors, to confirm or to bring new dreams to mind.

I have been trying to go through things little by little in preparation for our move.When I was sorting through some paperwork this week, I found this Psalm I had written in pencil on lined paper

"Give me your lantern and compass,
give me a map,
So I can find my way to the sacred mountain,
to the place of your presence.
To enter the place of worship
meet my exuberant God
Sing my thanks with a harp
magnificent God, my God." Psalm 43:3-4 The Message

Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this. Very appropriate.

    I'm SO enjoying reading your blog again!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails