Sunday, February 21, 2010

Alien


Canadian Passport (86/366), originally uploaded by Chealion.

I am a Canadian; I have a Canadian passport. How much time have I spent living in Canada? Not much. So everywhere I have lived for most of my life, I have been a "legal" alien.

This stresses me out to no end. I have always been stressed by any immigration process. Even when I was a kid and we would drive into Canada from the US on furlough, I would be a nervous wreck.

My US green card is expired, so now I have to reapply, which stresses me to the point of tears. Thankfully Troy can help with this one. All I have to say is that after I am all legal in the US again, I will definitely be getting naturalized, if they will have me!

I think 41 years as an alien is quite enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails