Sunday, January 31, 2010

Small Victories

Because my brain is so full nowadays, I am doing my best to stay organized, but it's only working so well. My desk has been piled high for weeks,  months, my filing is backed up and I have a million things to organize for this move.

I created bulletin board space in our kitchen for each of us, and every month I print out a calendar for each of us too. I highlight them in different colors, and pin them up. A small victory.

I have been trying hard to do better with our money management. Recently I saw this post about making pretty envelopes to keep track of our cash. So one night recently, while we were watching TV, I sat and traced envelopes on some scrapbook paper.

Troy looked at me quizzically, "Why are you MAKING envelopes when we have plenty of normal envelopes?"

"Because they are PRETTY!"

Small victories, baby. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you, honey! This made me laugh. Thanks for the chuckle.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails