Monday, December 7, 2009

Between

I have been staring at my blog (not this one), wondering what on earth I could possibly write about. Our family is in a transition time between living in Spain and moving back to the US. Some people know, but not everyone does. When I have tried to write anything there, it's as if I am holding my breathe to see if I let something slip by mistake. Truth be told, I don't think my absence has been overly noticed. But I think it's good for me to have a place to write, so this will be it. For now it won't be public.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you don't have to hold your breath anymore, sweetie.

    I'm really looking forward to reading your writing. I've missed your blog.

    And, yes: lots of others miss it, too!

    Love you and I'm glad I get to be the first to put a comment on Heather Between...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails